Welcome

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Joke:Interview

Word Power ... Continues.....
Interviewer :Let me check your word Power..
PopatRam :k Sir .....
Interviewer : Tell me the opposite of .....good.
PopatRam: hmmmm..... Bad
Interviewer : Come
PopatRam:Go.
Interviewer : Ugly.
PopatRam:Pichlli.
Interviewer : PICHLLIIIII?
PopatRam:UGLYYYYYYYYY.
Interviewer : Shut Up.
PopatRam:Keep Talking.
Interviewer : k now stop these all..
PopatRam:now carry on this all
Interviewer :abe...chup ho ja..chup ho ja..chup ho jaaaa
PopatRam:abe bolta rah..bolta rah..bolta rahhh
Interviewer :Areeee yaaar
PopatRam:areeee dushmannnnnn
Interviewer : Get Out.
PopatRam:Come In.
Interviewer : Oh my God.
PopatRam: Oh my Devil.
Interviewer : U r Rejected.
PopatRam:I m selected...Thank u thank u sir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its very good

Page visits

RALPH EMERY COUNTRY ROADS
free counters